Pool Opening Day
May 25th, 2018
Tennis Available Year Round
AMAZING Referral Program
2018 members will receive $100 for every new family membership you refer or $50 for every half season or single membership, up to $500.
PAYMENT PLANS Available!!!
College Hills Swim & Racquet Club is a beautiful, non-profit 501c(7) swim and tennis facility in the heart of San Angelo. Check out our Facebook page to keep up with club news! You can see our newsfeed and "like" our page below.
Our facility is totally fenced with grass, beautiful shade trees, picnic tables and BBQ grills for family gatherings, parties and picnics. We offer
- two pools - a wading pool for children 5 and under and a large pool complete with a slide for small children, a diving board, and plenty of room for the entire family to have fun in the sun!
- swimming lessons (private & semi-private) by certified instructors
- tennis lessons (private & group) by our certified tennis pro, John Bynum
- tennis leagues
- awesome summer camps for kids ages 5-12
- a full concession stand with reasonable prices during the summer (open during pool hours)
- playground equipment & a basketball court
- 6 lighted/well maintained tennis courts
Your membership is for one calendar year. We are not only a summer club. You are welcome to play on the playground, play basketball, or play tennis any time of year.
Compared to other clubs, CHSRC has lower membership dues, an inexpensive snack bar, a beautifully updated facility, plus we allow members to bring in outside food and drinks. All of these amenities make CHSRC the best and most economical back yard to play in all year long!